Quarantine continues, but no one canceled the May holidays. And if you are used to meeting May at a picnic and with barbecue, then our tips will definitely come in handy.
We figured out how to organize a safe picnic in the context of the СOVID-19 pandemic - to make it at home.
Staying at home you take care of oneself and your family budget. After all, the penalty for a picnic in the park during the quarantine period is from 1700 to 3400 UAH.
So go to the Сostless mobile application.
Use a ready-made template with a list of products for a picnic on self-isolation ⇒ https://sannacode72w3.app.link/xeGsKjK5HL, or create your own.
Compare prices and buy where it’s more profitable.
Cook your favorite meals and meet May at home. Cheese pita, sausages, and even barbecue can be easily and tasty cooked in the oven.
How to cook barbecue at home?
Meet the best barbecue recipe 2020 at home:
Stage 1. Marinate meat
We will need:
- pork, 1 kg
- onions, 1 kg
- kefir 3.2%, 1 l
- mustard, 3 tbsp.
- salt and pepper to taste
Slice the meat into small pieces. Combine all of the above ingredients and marinate for 2-3 hours.
Also, take wooden skewers and put them in water, preferably at night. This is necessary so that the skewers do not burn in the oven.
Stage 2. Cooking barbecue at home
- We string marinated meat and onions on wooden skewers.
- We coat the grate with sunflower oil (so that the meat does not stick to the grate).
- We put our “skewers” on the wire rack and the wire rack on the deep baking sheet.
- We put a container of water at the bottom of the oven - this will help to evenly fry and avoid dry meat.
- We leave our barbecue in the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180°C. Do not forget to periodically turn the meat, we still cook the barbecue :)
Tasty, juicy, and most importantly, a safe barbecue is ready.
Stay home, have a picnic, and buy with Costless.