Do you like mulled wine?
The aroma and taste make it just the perfect drink for any winter, even if it is as snowless as this year.
We offer two excellent recipes with red and white wine. Because, as you know, the best-mulled wine is homemade mulled wine.
Mulled wine from red wine.
- Heat semi-sweet red wine over low heat.
- Add spices (cinnamon stick, 2-3 cloves, and cardamom, a pinch of nutmeg) and orange slice.
- When steam appears, turn off the heat and cover the container with a lid.
- Leave the drink for 10-15 minutes in a warm place.
- Put the mulled wine into glasses and enjoy!
Mulled wine from white wine.
- In the white dry wine Add 2-3 cloves, a stick of cinnamon, 2 slices of lemon and honey taste.
- Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring until small bubbles appear. Do not boil!
- Turn off the fire and let the mulled wine brew for 15 minutes.
- Put the mulled wine into glasses.
This drink is only hot!
We also took care of you and found the best price for red and white wine.
Dry red wine Casillero del Diablo Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 13.5%, 0.75l can buy at Auchan.
Dry white wine Sizarini Pinot Grigio Veneto IGT 11.5% 0.75l is better to buy in Happy Wine store.
To find out where it’s more profitable to buy the product or product list you need, simply use the Costless mobile app.
We wish you fragrant mulled wine and good shopping with Costless!